Tuesday, March 19, 2013

whats going on in there??

so before we had our iui, i braced myself for my symptoms. I get symptoms for AF about a week before, and i figured that i would feel the same thing during tww so i wouldnt get too excited over anything. oh was i wrong...

since 1dpo i have had this "full" feeling. i described it to A as a mixture of butterflies and cramps. very odd feeling. def nothing ive felt before. I have felt hungrier, but i cant say that its any real "symptom". I stopped smoking and nerves have def been a part of my every waking moment. food is probably just something that calms me...

yesterday, 3dpo, i had the "full" feeling all day. when bedtime arrived, I was laying in bed and got the biggest wave of nauseau. I felt like i was going to throw up. The only thing I could do to feel better is go to sleep.

Now today... 4dpo. I have felt so tired and full-crampy. Yawning at work all day with a dull headache. couldnt wait to get home and lay on the couch and pass out. which is exactly what i did. slept hard for about an hour and woke up feeling like a truck hit me in my sleep. I had to work had at waking up and feel better. even as i write this, i have a slight headache.

i'm trying not to look up every symptom i feel, but it is hard to stay away from google. A is being so sweet and understanding. Even last night she was looking up things so she knows how to deal with what im going through. I really found me a good one. ill keep updating any other symptoms. we have decided to test on sunday morning. just for shits and giggles. crossing our fingers and hoping for the best. :)


2 comments:

  1. I tested this morning as well. I used a cheap dollar store hpt, which was negative. gonna try again Thursday. so excited for you both! keep in touch with your results :)

    if your positive doesn't come this month, are you trying again next month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol ive tried replying three times from my cell... here we go again :)

      What cycle day are you on? What symptoms have you been feeling? I'm not testing until Saturday. My period tracker shows I should be due for AF between Thursday and Sunday. Hopefully that broad doesnt show :) If we dont get a BFP this cycle, we will be trying again in a couple of months. Its a little straining financially, so we can't try every month. and I dont want to rack up a crazy balance at the doctors office. But it might be our positivity or our faith, but we really feel like we are pregnant. :)

      I really hope you just tested early and that you get your BFP :) big hugs!

      Delete