Tuesday, March 12, 2013

one more u/s

its been an interesting couple of days. I went to the doctor on monday for a post clomid ultrasound. I have one front runner that was at 14mm and three more that were slightly smaller. I have been focusing all of my energy on growing those babies into big healthy eggs. Ive done a few unorthodox things. lol couldnt hurt right? a few forum posts have suggested to lay with your legs up for 20 minutes, others say to keep a heating pad on your ovaries, drink lots of milk, eat lots of protein, and chug water all day. well, guess whos been doing that for the last couple of days? this gal. i have one more ultrasound tomorrow. hopefully they are a good size and more than that, hopefully theres two of them. if so, i will get a trigger shot and we will inseminate on friday.

I had to take a step i was hoping to wait on for a little while. I was trying to wait on telling my boss about our pregnancy plans but considering im having to take significant time off this week, i couldnt keep him in the dark much longer. I was thinking of fibbing but i couldnt do it. it felt like bad karma. he was actually really cool about it and told me to do what i needed to do.

and now im off to bed. gonna put my feet up for the necessary 20 minutes, with a heating pad on my ovaries, and then gonna take my fiber, multi vitamin and prenatal vitamin drink a big glass of milk.

Good night loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment