Saturday, March 23, 2013

one week away...

in one week i will know if there is a little one growing inside of me. In one week i will know if i should be going shopping for maternity clothes, or if i will be hitting the gym hard. in one week...

I am ready. I will be on the lookout for bleeding this week, either implantation or AF. hopefully implantation. :) I know its silly, but since the first time i saw my uterus, ive been talking to the baby. a baby that hadnt been conceived yet, but that had already found a place in my heart and mind. now that we are only a week away from a definite answer, ive been talking more and more to our little one. i close my eyes and ask him to stick around. i tell him that i love him, and that i promise i will give him the best home if he hangs around. I remind him that he has two mommas waiting out here to give him all the love and attention he needs. I hope he hears me.

I know i sound like a crazy lady, but I have this crazy faith that this is it. and for now, i am ok living in this craziness. :)

3 comments:

  1. You're not crazy at all! This is so sweet. Keeping my fingers crossed for you girls. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bibi! you should add me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/gabriela.polanco1

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete