Friday, March 29, 2013

tried to wait....

so... i have had crazy symptoms all week. monday morning i woke up to the worst nausea I have ever felt. turns out it was early morning sickness. had it monday, then tuesday... this gave my lovely gf the fuel to push me to test earlier than we meant to. So wednesday morning i attempted to POAS. We bought the Equate brand HPT.  My first attempt was dumb. I think i was still half asleep and pretty much missed the stick. So i tried it again and got this...

As you can tell it was very faint. And after researching online, and finding review after review about how blue dye tests give false positives, I didn't want to get too excited. That afternoon we went out and bought a more reliable, pink dye FRER. Wednesday morning, I peed into a cup and dipped... Much better for my uncoordinated self. This time, we got this result...
A little better. Definitely two lines but the faintness didnt make me feel like I was pregnant. Lets try this one more time...

A darker line! Yay! and now to make it official...
Ladies and gents! I am pregnant! We are overjoyed! super excited! Now to hold our tongues for a couple of weeks before we tell our families :)

3 comments: