Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sigh...

Damn IRS messing up our perfectly laid out plans... I'm supposed to be getting AF next Monday. Then I start clomid on cd3 and should be having our first insem march 8th. Well... All that is really pretty on paper, but we have not received a's tax return. So, not that all hope is lost, but it's turned into just a little glimmer. If AF holds off until Monday and we were to get the money by Friday, we can order the seamen and be ready. I know we decided that if it didnt happen this month it was going to be ok. Everything happens for a reason....blah...blah... But I'm having terrible Pms and my emotions are all over the place.
Since we started talking about it, the desire to have a baby has dug itself deep in my heart. Now it won't let up. Just gets deeper and stronger. A year ago I would have thought me feeling this would've been crazy, but holy crap. I'm ready! Now to find a couple of goals for the next thirty days. Lose weight? Stop smoking? Read more? Paint more? Jeebus, we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment